Mr. Alberto Martinelli, owner of a small brass foundry since the 1960’s, founded in 1980 ALMAR SNC with the purpose of ensuring to his sons Riccardo, Corrado and Pierluigi a professional and independent future.
Thanks to total dedication and technical innovation ALMAR became, very quickly, a fast growing company.
Constant attention to the quality and exclusive designs have given ALMAR strong success in the international markets.
Controlled today by the high managerial skills of Martinelli bros, ALMAR has become an SpA (INC) focused on growth through continual investments in equipment and technology.
- The original company headquarter, built in 1979 and expanded in 1983. It is now a production facility.
- ALMAR’s foundry which includes moulding, tooling development and sanding. The facility was built in 1980 and expanded in 1987 and 1994.
- ALMAR’s facility dedicated to the production of Protec Finishes (PVD)
- ALMAR’s facility dedicated to the manufacturing of stainless steel products.
- The primary production facility, built in 1998, expanded in 2002.
- Company administrative headquarter and factory, distinguished by state of art technology and automation.